Monday, May 16, 2011

ALONE...

Feelings are sometimes best expressed though words. Oops.. what do I do when I don’t find the right words… what if words get jumbled, what if I silence is preferred, what if there are lot of other things to do than sit and put down the words, what if I don’t get a pen, what if ….. if… if… I GET STUCK LIKE THIS.

I don’t know, I seriously don’t know, at these times, I prefer silence, having the hope that the same thought ll come down again someday, I go somewhere and spend some time alone.

Being alone is awesome. Remember alone is not solitude.

Alone is a time when u share your best version with yourself.

I have travelled alone; met new people did some of the craziest things. I have spent time alone on my house terrace and jus thinking what to think. I have spent time alone in a new place, just listening to people talk. I have spent time alone, when I was all laughing and making fun. I have spent time alone sitting in front seat of a car, when my close friends were sitting in the rear side. I have spent time alone, when I was angry... I have spent time alone, when I was sad and happy… I have spent time alone thinking, I have spent time alone, playing my instrument, I have spent time alone, doing nothing and everything.


When I was alone, I realized what I wanted in Life, when I was alone, I have understood a few things about things I did and dint understand previously, when I am alone I understand people and the times I miss.

I have been alone, when I was least alone!!! Loving been alone, I have been falling in love with the person I am alone with.


I have answered all the “what if” questions being alone, I don’t know why I am writing this, but what if I was alone, writing this time.

10 comments:

  1. its mandatory tht everyone spends some time alone,it helps in a lot of ways!! its good to know tht u write abt the not so common things! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being alone is a state when u disconnect yourself from the outside world and connect with the inside... even when we are alone (physically), we still have our thought process connected to the physical world... When we find a way to disconnect ourselves even from those, then we can reach a higher state of loneliness, and see some light!!!

    But, in general, being alone by choice brings some pleasure and left alone by situation brings unhappiness...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ram: that is why i warned, being alone and being lonely were not the same thing in this context. Its a state of mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well said... Being alone gives you the answers to the most important questions in your life...

    ReplyDelete
  5. or can i say??? it tells u how to get the answers...

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmmm yea tats right :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been following your blog posts through Google reader and have always enjoyed your posts.

    This one really caught my eye as it felt as though you had written down what goes through my mind when I spend time alone.

    "I have been falling in love with the person I am alone with." Excellent quote.

    The company I love the most is when I don't have one.

    Well said. It doesn't mean that , if a person likes to spend time alone, he doesn't like sending time with other people.

    Looking forward to further posts from you

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks kich... thats my fav quote... if u write, send me the those links too...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good one and I'm reading it alone sitting in a place alone for 2 months and one more month to go :P

    ReplyDelete