Monday, January 11, 2010

3.9999 YEARS

Happy days-> people make days happy and those happy days make people happier, and this true only until the day is yours.

Today was the first day in my entire 3.9999 yrs of my college life, when i wished tomorrow should nt be a holiday. I have a lot of things to do; 5minutes to finish all of them is just not enough. I am ruthlessly robbed.

My first two years at college were bad, the last two years were good (without considering the so called last day). Every phase of life comes to an end, but I am being forced to end it now.

My last day list was
• Wanted to visit all those memorable places where I spent these 3.9999 yrs
• Wanted to go and spend some time with pals of other departments
• Take a few pictures
• Have those heavy lunches
• Visit my department teachers and sub staffs
• Give a tight hug to all my pals wishing them wishes
• Go sit near the window, looking towards the class and say to myself “I never thought people will look so beautiful even when they cry”.

My last day turned out to be,



Blank

I dint even get to say bye to my friends.

If I have one more day in that place (not that it would satisfy my thirst) going to class just to cut them, having water because the previous hour was too dull, making funny noises, fights, lunches, escapes from blockie, shavings with shampoo, etcetc..

I doubt whether in the whole world I would ever meet people like my friends again who laugh at all my non sense, make me feel happy, support when there seems to be less hope and
like me being myself, again


3.9999 years, my college life ll possibly never be complete. 4years not over,,,,,,,

I love u all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(to sjce EEE 2006 to 2010)

7 comments:

  1. U hav never ever been so accurate da vindo...clear thoughts...completely agree with u

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya.....could nt believe everythin crashed all of a sudden...so many unfulfilled things..

    ReplyDelete
  3. well! today might be the only day, where you would have found all the departments together. that aint gonna happen again. from now on we'll be meeting in batches, may not see some people at all. Damn! these things happen, but we just don't think about it at that point of time... ofcourse our coll was not in the style of perfect ending, but, has there been a thought that, v may not meet some ppl at all, can be called fate,i guess.
    may be he is a close friend to you or not, your dept guy or not, ultimately wat matters is that, he's your friend and will always be your friend, on one condition that u stay in touch.... that's wat it had been for 4 long years and i hope that continues...
    Screw the college guys, atleast we take back something valuable called 'friends'. there's nothing like it... well, when it goes a few more years down the lane, and think abt it, u may not think that your college last day sucked, but u may say, wish i can spend another day with my friends.. that shows how valuable are they.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @prashanth: very true....

    @ro: well said mate.. college bought us closer all these 4 years and this event could move towards the same direction... cos our college life is more of friends and friends, than tables and chairs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah absolutely... this does comes to an end, and looking back, wud not give us the perfect image of how was college, but on how your friends are in college and wish that you meet them again in your life... life is just a game... play safe or else you lose!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yo u r right , u put it in the best possible way ... we got screwed all our coll life by coll , in the end we weren't even able to say a proper goodbye to the people who comforted us these years

    ReplyDelete