Tuesday, June 15, 2010

LIFE CYCLE...

I don’t know who said this, under what context… but I completely agree with it.

A cycle where u can drive a BMW, where u can ride and write at the same time with your hand writing still not getting spoiled, a cycle which is not restricted to a doubles or a triples, a cycle which at times costs trillion to inflate and at other times FREE, even though It may seem that u have rode many cycles but finally u realize it was the same, always enjoying its own cycle, even when your cycle is going in the forward direction it may seem to be THE REVERSE and the most important,

a CYCLE which has ZERO RESALE VALUE and an unknown MRP.

A Recent example: I just finished my Engineering and my results cycle was awesome. I totally had 8 semesters which were divided into 7. My first two semester results were smooth. After my third semester results, I got my results and what a SHOCK it said ALL CLEAR. Then within a month came a bigger SHOCK which said “we are sorry, the prev result which we published was wrong and U FLUNKED in 1 subject”. The NEXT SEMESTER, TWO. We are done with semesters 1, 2, 3 and 4. 5th and 6th were awesome, the time when forward movement of the cycle actually felt like it. And now the 7th sem results. This said, I flunked in a subject which I cleared in the 6th sem itself. I had 7 subjects in my hall ticket and my mark sheet had result for 8 subjects, so technically, logically and everycally it was wrong. So the CYCLE, it was PASS FAIL AGAIN. And the final semester as good the 1st.

The cycle was interesting only when I see it now, but then it was pain in the A**.

And may be now I knew why people call it PAIN in the A**, may be because it is A CYCLE.

TRING TRING its time to move ON.

3 comments:

  1. I didn't understand anything.

    (Template is good)

    ReplyDelete
  2. machi.. ennala mudiyala.. :P:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only you can write like this, Vinod! You are basically saying that you got royally screwed at coll!

    ReplyDelete